Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Writing Progress - 9.7.11

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I've done one of these posts. Unfortunately, I have nothing to report on the writing front other than the fact that I haven't been doing much of it.

This week is going to be all about the ever elusive plan (the easy part), and figuring out a way to stick to it (the tough part). I've been quite exhausted the last month or so, and just finding time to write has been a real challenge. Since I'm so far gone from my routine, I think the best thing to do is ease back into it. So this week, my plan is to write for two hours over the course of the rest of the week. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I have to (re)start somewhere, right?

What do all of you do when you have a long, unexpected hiatus from writing?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you need to start somewhere, even somewhere small.

    GO MELISSA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think easing into it is the way to go. Get used to it again. Don't rush it--it's supposed to be fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete