Monday, November 22, 2010

Writing Progress - 11.21.10

It's been awhile since I checked in thanks to my Harry Potter Blog-athon last week. So first, thanks to everyone for commenting. It's so fun to see what other people think about the series.

Just an update - I saw the movie on Saturday and I totally loved it!! I have to admit, the first scene with Hermione had me weeping. Everything has just gotten SO SERIOUS! Thank goodness for Ron and his comic relief. I don't think I would have lasted the whole movie. And props go out to Emma Watson - this movie was all about Hermione totally ROCKING MY FACE OFF!

Okay, back to writing.

As of last night I added another 11,000 to my WIP for the week. That brings my total Nano word count to 45,735! Yay! I'm in the home stretch!
    This week I plan to:
  • Attend a write in tonight and add at least 2,000 words.
  • Get to 50k before Thanksgiving.
  • Have a complete first draft by Sunday night.
  • Print draft three of last year's Nano so I can start revising (again) as soon as I'm done with the Nano project.
What are you planning on getting done this week?

1 comment: