Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weasley Wednesday!

I know, this post is a total cop out, but can you blame me? It's Nano week one and I want to spend my time drafting. If you want a real post, check out my Love Letter to Sirius Black.

Today I'm posting some pics of our favorite wizard family: The Weasleys! Enjoy!

The whole (movie) family! I wish there was more Bill and Charlie!



The Twins!



Poor Won Won!



And no post would be complete without the family curmudgeon!



ATTN POTTER FANS: I'm putting together a feature for the week of the release and I need your help! Please email me [mmremshard@gmail] all your favorite things about the series. Make sure you give me a link to your blog so I can credit you!

And to make this post a little bit about writing, I'll leave you with my current Nano word count: At 8:03 AM I'm at 5,975 words. I'm going to try and get to 10,000 before the weekend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. The twins are my favorite characters in the whole movie. LOVE them. Boo Percy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with all the Weasleys. I am all about a family of British gingers!

    ReplyDelete