Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday - Leading Men That Make You go Gaga

No, I'm not talking about Lady Gaga, here. I'm talking about the guys that make me swoon. The ones who make me wish they were real. The ones that make my husband look like a total dweeb (just kidding, honey!).



  • Marcus Flutie - Jessica Darling Series
    You can't have a list of hotties and not include Marcus. At first, I wasn't so impressed with him, but as the series went on he made me swoon. I think it's his air of mystery.
  • Fitzwilliam Darcy - Pride and Prejudice
    Darcy is another guy I wasn't a fan of in the beginning of P & P. I think that was sort of Austen's point, though. The fact that I went from complete revulsion to head over heels in love with him proves his swoonworthiness.
  • Wes Baker - The Truth About Forever
    Wes, on the other hand, had me from the beginning. I loved everything about him. His modesty, his sculptures. Heck, he's even a bit of a bad boy turned good. What girl doesn't love that?
  • Jamie Fraser - Outlander
    Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. I think it's the accent that does it for me. A good accent can make any girl swoon.
  • Archer Cross - Hex Hall
    Archer has the bad boy thing down. He's got insults for your insults. He also knows how to get down and dirty in the catalog room.
  • Logan Echolls - Veronica Mars TV series
    Speaking of bad boys, let's talk about Logan. He's arrogant, he's crass, but deep down he has a heart of gold and would do anything for those you love. For anyone who's watched this series, they know what an amazing arc Logan has. It's incredible to watch him transform over the seasons.
  • Peeta Mellark - Hunger Games series
    I've always liked Peeta from the beginning. It never crossed my mind that Gale would even come into play. I like Peeta because he's humble. He knows he has no chance, but he tries anyway. And who doesn't love a guy who can bake?
  • Romeo - Romeo and Juliet
    The ultimate is swoondom. Yeah, he's so swoonworthy, he gets his own word made up for him. Romeo is seriously passionate. How many guys do you know who'd die for you?
  • Michael Moscovitz - Princess Diaries
    Honestly, I have no idea what it is that makes me swoon over Michael. Every scene he is in makes me smile, though.
  • Xander Harris - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Xander is the ultimate underdog. He pines for Buffy. He pines for Cordelia. He pines for Willow. The guy really can't get a break. And when he does find a girl, he's so awkward, you just want to cringe. His inexperience makes him lovable.

Do you agree with my list or hate it? Either way, let me know in the comments. Who would you add or take off?

No comments:

Post a Comment