- I watched a recording of The Daily Show this morning and got giddy excited when I saw a clip of Jackson Pearce's vlog made it onto the show (look for her around a minute into the clip). Yay book nerds!
- I can officially say that I've lose all remnants of Olympic fever. This can be attributed to the billions of spoilers I've encountered on every media outlet. I already stopped going on twitter, but it's almost impossible to avoid it. Ugh.
- I only finished 3 books in July. The good news is that they were all pretty good!
- Those books were: Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin, Insurgent by Veronica Roth and The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
- In case you missed it, there was a Doctor Who trailer released yesterday. What are you waiting for? Go watch it! In the event you don't watch Doctor Who, you should really remedy that. The entire series reboot is available via netflix.
BONUS: You can watch the full Jackson Pearce video by clicking here.