Thursday, June 7, 2012

And Who Are You Again?

I'm baaaaack! Well...kind of. I started a schedule with the baby this week and it seems to be working out (for now). Now that I know when she's going to nap, I can plan ahead to get in some writing.

So what have been up to, you ask? I'm working on beefing up the ending to my WIP. I was hoping to have it all finished up by the time I go back to my day job, but that's only a month away and I still have a lot of work to do. Setting that goal was completely unrealistic. I wayyyyyy underestimated how tired I'd be and how hard it is to take care of a newborn. Oh well - you live, you learn, right?

By the end of this week, I should finish making notes on what needs to be changed to mesh up with the new ending. After that, I'll go back and actually make the changes. Then one more re-read and off it will go to some readers. Hopefully, I can get to that point before I go back to work. Wish me luck!

What have you all been up to? I feel so out of the loop.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting some time for writing! I can't imagine how tough it's got to be taking care of a newborn, but it sounds like you're getting things under control!

    ReplyDelete