Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Five - 2.24.12

Hey all! It's been awhile since I posted, but it's always fun to do a Friday Five.
  1. I am so beat this morning. All week I've had terrible heartburn that's kept me up all night. I think I'm running on a total of 8 hours sleep for the entire week, so this weekend can't come soon enough. C'mon 5:30!
  2. I have a new appreciation for taking the stairs. I used to scale the staircase at my office building with such whimsy, but now I walk up five steps and I'm out of breath. I can't wait to start exercising again!
  3. I might not meet my goal of reading three books in February. How lame am I? I'm blaming it on the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm currently reading book 2 and it takes me ages to get through a chapter. And the book is so heavy! I miss reading on my Kindle.
  4. I kept up with my goal of writing/editing for at least 2 hours both this week and last week! Go me! I'm starting to get to the juicy parts of my WIP, so I'm hoping that will encourage me to pick up the pace and log a couple more hours.
  5. Baby countdown: 4 weeks (or sooner)! ACK!
Have any interesting plans for the weekend? Reading anything good? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. No matter how much I exercise, stairs always kill me. I'm so used to running that I need to add some stairs into my workout! Good luck with the final weeks of pregnancy! I hope that heartburn goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith. Unfortunately, the doc said it will probably stick around until the baby comes. There's just no room for my own organs to function correctly anymore. So until then, I'm eating Tums like they're candy.

      Delete
  2. Yay for writing progress! And it bums me out that you aren't able to enjoy your last few weeks of sleeping!

    ReplyDelete