Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Five

I didn't finish any books this week, so no time like the present to do a Friday Five instead.
Possession Super 8
  1. I'm reading POSSESSION right now and loving it. Vi is an awesome character. I just wish I had more free time to read so I can find out what happens.
  2. My WIP has stalled again. I need to write a new scene and I don't know how to start it. Everything I do seems lame. I think I just need to skip it and move on to some scenes that I can bang out. If nothing else, it will give me a confidence boost.
  3. Tomorrow I'm hosting a college grad party for my sister-in-law. Which means I have to clean. I am NOT looking forward to tackling my office. I might need a haz-mat suit.
  4. On Wednesday I ran a 3.5 mile race. I felt like the entire route was uphill. Needless to say, I did terrible. There's a 5K tomorrow in the next town and all the proceeds go to building a new playground, so I registered for that.
  5. Sunday I'm going to see SUPER 8 with my husband, even though I have no idea what it's about. That's okay though because I totally worship at the altar of JJ Abrams.

Doing anything fun this weekend? Let me know about it!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing fun planned, just hoping the sun sticks around.

    Let us know how the movie is??

    I too, love JJ Abrams, so I really want it to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Possession awesome? I loved it. I hope you get unstuck in your WiP soon. And good luck with the 5K! I've mostly got revising going on this weekend, which I'm kind of okay with.

    ReplyDelete