Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A word on goals...

It's been awhile since I posted at all, so I'm trying to get back into a routine. One of my last posts was about April goals. Well - that didn't really go so well. Let's recap:

April Goals
  • Research 15 additional agents - I only researched four. I am a total slacker.
  • Read seven books. - This one almost makes me laugh. I read one book in April. Yes. That is truly pathetic.
  • Revise four chapters of my Nano 2010 WIP. - I did manage to get through one chapter. Not terrible, but not great either.
So now we move onto May. (maybe this time around I'll be less ambitious)

May Goals
  • Research two agents per week.
  • Finish The Name of the Wind and Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes
  • Figure out how to make one of my characters more likable because he's a total selfish a-hole right now.
  • Edit two chapters per week for the comments I got on my WIP.
What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment