Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Reads - Mini Reviews!

Since I haven't finished a book in quite a long time, I thought I'd at least pop in and give an update on what I'm trying to finish.

13 Little Blue Envelopes with Bonus Material13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
I adored Suite Scarlett when I read it last year, and this one is quickly becoming another favorite. I can't wait to finish so I can pick up The Last Little Blue Envelope. Maybe I will even make the hour drive out to Fairless Hills for her signing on June 11.


The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicles, Day 1)The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss This one comes highly recommended from my online book club. I'm enjoying it, but slogging through. I have the paperback and it's rather large, so I only read it before bed. I'm getting a mystical, magical Harry Potter vibe from it, even though it's more serious.
I'll also be starting Clarity sometime soon so I can mail it to the next person waiting for it. Very excited for this one! What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment