Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cover Love: Lola and Crossed

In case you missed it last week, two beautiful covers were revealed for two books I can't wait to get my hands on.



First up is Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I like how this cover echoes the playfulness of the cover for Anna and the French Kiss but it's also unique. And who doesn't LOVE Lola's purple hair? I mean, c'mon!

Next to that is another breathtaking cover for Crossed by Ally Condie. I love how the girl is breaking out of the bubble, like it's a hint of what's to come for Cassia as she continues on her quest.

Do you judge a book by its cover? What do you think of these?

RELATED LINKS

4 comments:

  1. Great covers!! I adore the cover for Matched and this one is a great sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the one for Lola and the Boy Next Door! I would buy that book no matter what it looked like, though. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these! That Lola cover makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete