Monday, December 13, 2010

Writing Progress - 12.13.10

It's Monday again. Let's check in with how I did with last week's goals:
  • Edit 25 pages of Twisted Fate. (Currently on page 44) - CHECK! I'm somewhere around page 75, so it looks like I made up for last week.
  • Finish The Book Thief - GAH! - still didn't finish this one. In my defense, I read Anna and the French Kiss this weekend though. If I could only describe it in one word it would be: STUNNING!
  • Mail our Christmas Cards
And three more things I want to get done this week:
  • Edit the remainder of Twisted Fate.
  • Fix up the first chapter of Twisted Fate electronically.
  • Finish The Book Thief
  • Figure out what to get my mom for Christmas! She's my last present and I have no clue what to buy. I hate when this happens!

2 comments:

  1. Loved Anna and the French Kiss! I canceled plans with friends to finish reading it :) Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got that sinking in my chest at your crossed out Christmas cards. I wonder what the odds are that they'll make it out on time...
    Anna and the French Kiss is on my next to read list - glad to get another good review!

    ReplyDelete