Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Ten - Books on my Christmas List

With Christmas fast approaching I thought I'd give you a peek at what I really want: BOOKS! Here are ten that I would love to end up under my tree.

Fall for Anything
Fall for Anything - Courtney Summers

Anna and the French Kiss
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins

The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June - Robin Benway

Before I Fall
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

Bright Young Things
Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen

The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)
The DUFF -

An Abundance of Katherines
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green

Losing Faith
Losing Faith - Denise Jaden

A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend
A Love Story Starring my Dead Best Friend - Emily Horner

If I Stay
If I Stay - Gayle Forman


What books are on your wish list this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally becoming an evangelist for Anna and the French Kiss--I hope you get it! You're going to love it. And I can't wait to read Robin Benway's latest! I loved Audrey, Wait. Sounds like you'll have a fun Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome list! I've read all of them except for Bright Young Things. I hope you get what you want!

    What I really need isn't more books...it's a new bookshelf! Haha

    ReplyDelete