Sunday, August 1, 2010

Writing Progress - August 1, 2010

Hey everyone! I'm back from a fabulous 7-day cruise that took me to the Bahamas. I'm sad to report that I got NO WRITING done on the entire trip. Once we got to Bermuda it was really a no brainer, though. Which would you choose is you could have fun in the sun or be cooped up in your windowless stateroom with a half-edited novel?


The view from St. George's.

The famous pink buses of Bermuda.

We were there during Cupmatch - a 2 day cricket tournament between the east and west of the island.


Anyway, tonight I want to try and get back on track. I'm going to try and do 20 pages a day which will get my through my first pass by the end of the week (fingers crossed!!).

How did everyone else do this week? I hope you picked up my slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment