Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Matched


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The idea is to pick a book that hasn't been released yet that you can't wait to read.

This week my pick is Matched by Ally Condie.

Matched
Release Date: November 30, 2010


Summary from Goodreads: In the Society, Officials decide. Who you love. Where you work. When you die.

Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s barely any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one . . . until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion.


I am in love with the concept of this book. I can't wait to read it. Lucky for me, I don't have to wait all the way until November for the chance because I won a copy by entering Shannon's Mega-Epic-Contest-of-Awesome. If you're not following her yet, do it now because I think she's having some more contests to follow this one up. I'm sure she has some more great prizes.

You can pre-order Matched by Ally Condie on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment