Friday, August 20, 2010

I Won Some Books (or, Denise Jaden and Anna Brittain are awesome!)

So over the past week I've had an incredible streak of luck. I enter blog contests ALL THE TIME and never win anything. But this week, that all changed.

Lord John and the Private Matter Halo
Trance Hold Me Closer, Necromancer


First I won a copy of Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon over on Anna's blog. Oh, and did I mention she's going to get it signed at the Decatur Book Festival? How cool is that?

On top of that amazing prize, I did a little promoting for a lovely lady named Denise Jaden and I won three ARCS from her. Yes, I said three: Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, Trance by Linda Gerber, and Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride.

RELATED LINKS
If you'd like, you can preorder these books here: Halo (released August 31, 2010), Trance (released October 14, 2010) and Hold Me Closer Necromancer (released October 12, 2010)

OH - and since I won this contest for promoting her book, I'll add another plug at the bottom of this post. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden comes out September 7, 2010, so pre-order your copy now!

Losing Faith
Isn't the cover so pretty?

1 comment: