Sunday, July 4, 2010

Writing Progress - July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day, everyone!


photo credit: Taken Saturday, June 30, 2007 Photos by Tom Gralish
Fireworks party at Independence Seaport Museum


This weekend I participated in a writing duel hosted by Anne Riley on her blog.

When I started the duel on Saturday morning, my word count was 39,709. It's only 10 AM on Sunday morning right now, but I'm at 40,359.

Also of note - I FINISHED MY FIRST DRAFT!

There are a few things I want to polish up this weekend and then I think I'm going to take a break from my WIP this week to let it marinate. I'll start my edits next weekend. As a congratulations present to myself, I am going to purchase LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 and play my face off tomorrow.

And my gift to you, is this video of Snoopy dancing:

No comments:

Post a Comment